Re: Further Midnight Commander development

Am Monday 22 December 2008 21:02:21 schrieben Sie:
> Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> > If yes I'll set up a trac on my private server until I find a better
> > solution. If this repro is ready I'll ping you and we can start to
> > migrate you patches into the git repro. Is this okay for you (and the
> > rest of the team?)
>
> Team vote 100% "yes"
> We are ready to work with you.
Cool.

So please:

All people who wants to have write access to the repro should send mail
(preffered signed) to me (winnie debian org) and I'll create a new ssh account
for committing into the git repro.

Furthermore I would need  the usernames for trac.. I'll create random
passwords and send them then to you indiviually so that you can change them
after that.

After this I'll/We'll could start to migrate the stuff from the mc.redhat-
club.org team into this repro.

Greetings
Winnie

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user