[patch #6073] Crash in browser on invalid mtimes

Follow-up Comment #9, patch #6073 (project mc):

> Hmm... Yes, I am running the test on a 32-bit version of FC6. So this means
that time_t has a different size depending on wether the application is built
for 32 bit or 64 bit system - this seems a bit strange.
It's always signed long with glibc, regardless of whether it's a 32 bit or a
64 bit system, so while it does appear a bit strange, it's nothing insane.
> Btw what does 'ls -l' output when run in the directory containing the file
with invalid time ?
See comment #3: it prints it out as an integer value.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6073>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/