[patch #6073] Crash in browser on invalid mtimes

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #6073 (project mc):

I had tested it with mc-4.6.1, completely unpatched, before bringing it here,
and verified that the offending code was present in current CVS. I have now
tested it with mc actually checked out from cvs, and it segfaults the same
way. Both 4.6.1 and current were configured with nothing more than
./configure --prefix=$HOME/mc.

Here's what ls -l test shows:
-rw-r--r-- 1 harald users 0 4607182418800017408 test
Does it give you a valid date/time, maybe? It should be fairly obvious from
the code that strftime will be called with a null pointer if localtime fails
(if the mtime is invalid). I will test the behaviour on FC6 myself too.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6073>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/