[patch #6073] Crash in browser on invalid mtimes

Follow-up Comment #5, patch #6073 (project mc):

In a clean minimal FC6 install with default settings, I can get mc to crash
exactly as described. After 'yum update mc' (to 4.6.1a-36.20070124cvs), it
still crashes. After 'yum update glibc' (to 2.5-18), I get an mtime at the
end of 1969 (the default timezone is America / New York). After re-running
the perl line, mc crashes again. After rebooting, the mtime has changed back
to 1969. Re-run the perl line a third time, and mc crashes. I don't know
what's fixing the invalid mtime, but when it happens, there is no invalid
mtime for mc to see, so it makes sense that it doesn't crash.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6073>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/