Re: error: mc -> mcedit -> print block

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, "Îðåõîâ À.Â." wrote:

hi! (sorry for bad english)

Error description:
mc (F4-edit) can't print selected text block (Shift+F8).
error : "Can't save print file"

[...]

another small mistype (?) in mc(edit) menu:
"Print Block = F18"
F18 = Shift + F6, but PrintBlock called with Shift+F8 (F20)

I cannot find neither the error message citied above nor the
"Print Block" command anywhere in the source. What kind of
MC are you using ? Is it a binary package provided by your
OS vendor ? If this is the case I suggest you to file a
bugreport in your vendor's bug reporting facility since you
seem to use a modified MC.

[root adm-rohx ~]# /usr/bin/mc -V
GNU Midnight Commander 2006-06-30-18
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, smbfs, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support
Data types: char 8 int 32 long 32 void * 32 off_t 64 ecs_char 8