Re: Quoting of variables in fsusage.m4 and ls-mntd-fs.m4
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- To: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- Cc: MC development <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Quoting of variables in fsusage.m4 and ls-mntd-fs.m4
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:00:44 +0300 (EEST)
On Tue, 30 May 2006, Roland Illig wrote:
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
I told you already. There is an existing macro in acinclude.m4 -
AC_GET_FS_INFO. Move your changes there - and some of the test you
introduced for header files and functions are unnecessary since the
code in AC_GET_FS_INFO already checks for that.
What about the files m4/fsusage.m4 and m4/lst-mntd-fs.m4? I think the code
belongs here instead of acinclude.m4.
What are you talking about ? AC_GET_FS_INFO is calling macros supplied
by m4/fsusage.m4 and m4/lst-mntd-fs.m4. I.e. configure.ac is using
m4/fsusage.m4 and m4/lst-mntd-fs.m4 through AC_GET_FS_INFO.
] [Thread Prev