Re: Quoting of variables in fsusage.m4 and ls-mntd-fs.m4

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
I told you already. There is an existing macro in acinclude.m4 - AC_GET_FS_INFO. Move your changes there - and some of the test you introduced for header files and functions are unnecessary since the
code in AC_GET_FS_INFO already checks for that.

What about the files m4/fsusage.m4 and m4/lst-mntd-fs.m4? I think the code belongs here instead of acinclude.m4.

Roland