Re: Quoting of variables in fsusage.m4 and ls-mntd-fs.m4

On Mon, 29 May 2006, Roland Illig wrote:

Roland Illig wrote:
The quoting hid one bug that appeared due to one variable being used, which had never been defined before. I think it has been fixed upstream.

It has, and I updated our version of ls-mntd-fs.m4 to the one of coreutils. I also documented that in the ChangeLog. Sorry that it took so long.

What do you think about my suggestion to move your changes in configure.ac
to acinclude.m4 ?