Re: New Maintainer for MC Project?

Mr. Icaza,

   Have read your egomaniacal screed and must thank you for giving me a good laugh this morning.  Can't say as I have ever been told I was without merit in area of computers and technology.  I'll be sure to look you up next April, assuming you are still with Novell then, and you can tell me to my face.  Perhaps by then you will have discovered who you have been insulting.  In the meantime, enjoy your job...

   Since it is not my policy to argue with fools, that's all I will say along those lines.

   See below: