Re: mc editor small changes III - unified diff

Hi Oswald,

On Sun, 2005-08-14 at 12:14, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 11:08:48PM +0200, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> > An editor_match_bracket_open_str and editor_match_bracket_close_str
> > option in ini.
> >
> i think it should be part of the syntax definition, which would be
> extended from highlighting only.

This is not about highlighting, the highlighting is a side effect of the
"jump to matching bracket" option.

This code in no way interferes with the syntax highlighting. I wouldn't
see why we can't make these strings configurable for people who like to
use them. It's not like it hurts when somebody likes jumping from '<' to
'>' in a c file, even if this doesn't make any sense syntactically.

Leonard.