Re: mc editor small changes III - unified diff

Hi Jindrich,

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 15:25, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> I can imagine the enhancement can be useful for XML/HTML/PHP, etc. but
> maybe it could be a configurable feature if considered to be committed
> at all.

I like that idea. An editor_match_bracket_open_str and
editor_match_bracket_close_str option in ini. Frantisek, could you
change your patch this way?

> > I'd say we need at most the two hunks for edit.c.
> Yes, in case of a very minimalistic commit ;)

If you just want the match and not the colourization those are the only
relevant hunks. If people like the different colourization than we can
commit that as well.

Leonard.