Re: A proposal for Midnight Commander

Rob Ristroph wrote:

Ali> I'm not the person writing patches which are supposed to be
Ali> rejected afterwards. I first make a proposal and if it's being
Ali> agreed on then we can talk about making patches.
Come on, have you ever seen a project that worked like that ?
Seriously, "show me the code" is the motto of any project with more
than a handful of people, unless you are paying money.

Well, Ali is right. I remember one of mplayer developers
posted a few patches, but got no reply from Pavel...

Regards,
Nerijus