ouch -> undelete on ext3

RedHat 7.3 i386
MC 4.6.0-1

Hello list,

I've really a bad problem. The backup was killed (did just see it now) and because you never get into troubles... without getting into more troubles... I've accidentaly deleted some files on my server with mc (located on hda2, var/www/html/website/).

I'm running the system and mc as above, but I can not unmount the partition because I have no remote access to my server. Is there a way to run a undelete without unmounting?

Right now MC undelete is unable to find the inodes.

Thanks indeed for your help and for any hint you may give me!
chris

Hotmail  -  Absolut kostenfrei! Der weltweit größte E-Mail-Anbieter im Netz: http://www.msn.at/hotmail