Re: hotlist: now with edit

Hi,

> Please report your experience. Please also share your ideas on
> these issues:
>
> 1. Hotkeys of entries may obscure the hotkeys of the buttons in
> the bottom of the list. Do we need to: block conflicting
> hotkeys from being entered, or warn the user, or disable button
> hotkeys?
As for me, I'd rather have the hotkeys assigned to the entries.
Maybe, the buttons should be reorganized so the most used would
be easy reachable when jumping form list to buttonset with tab,
e.g. 'New Entry' should be first.

> 2. Do we need to check for duplicate hotkeys in one group?
Hm, if we allow more entries assingned to one hotkey, then pressing
the key should "cycle-jump" through entries.

bye
Dave