RE: Much better now! (was RE: configure problem)

By the way, I get the same warnings on Slackware 8.1

configure.in:11: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or
m4_bpatsubst
configure.in:605: warning: do not use m4_regexp: use regexp or m4_bregexp

  I did a clean CVS pull from the source Pavel said to use.  ./autogen.sh
completes sucessfully now, with the following warnings, and no errors.