Re: Revisiting rewards for the FoG campaigns

On 02/12/2013 02:41 AM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
On 02/11/2013 09:58 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:

Not suggesting levels might be the best thing:

Very interesting read!
This sounds like it would be worth getting rid of the levels and just make the form blank. I have a sketch of a new website design that I worked on with Fabiana a bit, I'll post this shortly.
- Andreas
And here we go:

Fabiana had the idea to run a specific page for the ongoing campaign on during the campaign, but I'll let her post that mockup.
- Andreas