Re: Revisiting rewards for the FoG campaigns

Hi,

On 02/11/2013 08:56 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
On 2013-02-11 19:19, Rosanna Yuen wrote:

but it was decided that that was too many options, especially when we
added the subscription format.  Also, considering the postage, the price
points were too low.

What is our lowest price point before we make a loss?

While it's goog to be aware of this, I think it's important to underline that people aren't buying a t-shirt - not even a special edition t-shirt they can't get anywhere else. They're helping the foundation, and we set the price points not to make a margin of 10% or 20% or whatever, we set the price points to raise money for the foundation.

Incidentally, typical margin for garments on the internet is somewhere between 100% and 150% of cost. Excl. delivery costs.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France