Re: scheduling FoG campaign call

On Tue, November 20, 2012 10:52 am, Stormy Peters wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
>>

>> On a related note: Have the issues mentioned in
>> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2012-November/msg00000.html
>> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2012-June/msg00084.html
>> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2012-June/msg00069.html
>> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2012-October/msg00102.html
>> been sorted out?
>>
>> I don't feel comfortable to launch a campaign if we end up with
>> disappointed people because our processes don't work out well.
>>

> +1

I'll let Emmanuele answer this one directly, but I know he's been working
on improving this. With Tobi's help, we conducted an audit to make sure
that we responded to people who donated to us already. At the same time,
we're planning to try to improve things more systematically too, on which
I hope to have an update for everyone soon.

karen