Re: OSCON

On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 21:21 -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

> My earlier suggestion was to have a11y devices that we can take
> advantage of and give a demo of how well it works for them.  Show them
> the value of a11y and then see if they could donate a couple of bits
> for the cause.
>
> sri

At the last CSUN event, the only thing we really did for demo purposes
was to hook up a decent speaker (which I bought for the CSUN event) to
Orca.  Bringing a11y assistive devices isn't feasible.  But speaker +
Orca did demonstrate enough for interested visitors about what GNOME is
capable of doing.

Bryen