Re: OSCON

On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 08:57 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
> I think that getting people to sign up to Friends of GNOME would be a
> great idea. You could have special badges/t-shirts that they could
> wear at the conference if they do. Let's not forget the a11y campaign
> that is happening, either.
>
> Allan

And would it also make sense to make sure people wear their
"just-bought" t-shirts by saying there will be one random winner of a
special prize at the end of the event?

Hmm, we seem to have hijacked this thread (in a good and interesting
way) from its original intent.   Maybe we should restart this as a fresh
thread like "Booth Strategies" or something.

Bryen