Re: GNOME FOSDEM Stand

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 02:24 +0100, Tobias Mueller wrote:

> The route is handy for CeBIT and the projector for LinuxTag. Both
> things
> are likely not essential but worth the space. One probably doesn't
> need
> both items all the time, but the box is nicely packed and I imagine
> it'd
> be quite some effort to repack the box everytime before it's send
> off.

That assumes the box has a round-trip back to its storage location.  But
there are times when the box might be forwarded on to a next event from
the previous event.  That's happened at least a couple of times if I'm
not mistaken.

So, customizing the box contents per event isn't always realistic.

Bryen