Re: GNOME FOSDEM Stand

Hi,

On 02/09/2012 01:40 PM, Emily Gonyer wrote:
The cloth GNOME 3 banner we had that was held up by tape on
the window kept falling down and I've been trying to think of
alternative ways to do it ever since.

Yes - we should definitely put things like a ball of string, blu-tack and strong sellotape into the box.

As I recall it had grommets so
maybe we could throw a couple of suction cups w/ hooks on them in the
box to stick to windows if that should occur again, or at least some
stronger tape (duck/masking/etc).

What's a grommet?

More 'stuff' in
general - both free & to sell would be good - what about different
shirts, hats (winter hats with 'gnome.org <http://gnome.org>' on the
back and a foot logo on the front probably would have sold like mad, for
example...

I had hoped that the posters I brought would have a bigger impact - I think they are gorgeous and thought we might be able to have a give-away with them - especially since they were quite expensive to print!

What did people think of them? Is printing posters something we should look into for future conferences? If we do, we definitely will need to take better care of them!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary