Re: push back on negative articles

Hi, Karen, Stormy:

One more thing I forgot to mention: if your marketing team wants to some media training, I'd be happy to set something up. I've participated in some very successful ones via IRC, with one channel for the main discussion and another for comments and questions. I could probably enlist one or two other FOSS journalists, too.

My suggestion for a format: 10-15 minutes of opening statements by journalists and/or media experts, followed by the answering of questions. It would also be useful to have someone who does nothing but moderate.

Any interest?

--

Bruce Byfield 604-421-7189 (on Pacific time)

blog: https://brucebyfield.wordpress.com

website: http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield/