Re: push back on negative articles

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 08:36:10AM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> As stated before: you can disagree what you want. But do so nicely.
> You've given no arguments, just focussed on trying to rile emotions.
> Such behaviour is not acceptable here. So bye.

As pointed out by others, but also realized by me: I was wrong in
jumping the gun so quickly.

I still really really dislike the comparison :P

I do like heated discussions though, which didn't help..  Anyway, please
accept my apologies in jumping the gun quickly, and just tell me when
you think I'm an ass or if something is not acceptable.

--
Regards,
Olav