Re: Any chance to move your MLs to Google Groups?

Mozilla uses an odd combination of Mailman and Google Groups. So most Mozilla lists can be subscribed to via Mailman *or* Google Groups. I wasn't around when the decision was made but I believe the driving force was to provide a Mailman interface for those who work best with that and a web interface for people who liked the newsgroup format. While it doesn't always work perfectly, it seems to work for a lot of people.