Any chance to move your MLs to Google Groups?

Hello,

I guess what I am asking will never make it. Think it as just another opinion :)
Moving from MLs to Google Groups will get nothing but advantages.

Sharing and Discovering
Open Source is about sharing. Sharing isn't working good in hardly discovered MLs.
I am also saying this because of the close source Google platform. Is better to use a close platform and be more "open source" rather to
use an open platform and be less "open source".

Besides you also maintain some repos in Github, and I wish you will move there.

Searching and Discovering
There are many how-tos and tips on your mailing lists about coding. Searching in Google doesn't show them.

Easy of Use
Nothing to say here, you all have used Google Groups(GG) :)
One thing only is the good searching inside the GG and how easily you can follow, respond,  star a subject etc etc

Popularity / Get more people to Gnome
You'll get definitely more responses, more people will involve

Gnome Image
You'll get a more modern face.

Maintaining
Easier for you

Gnome and Google
People use Google. Gnome use Google a lot. GOA, Documents (Google Drive support now?), Calendar etc..
Tie your platform more with Google. I am not in favor of Google but I'm in favor of the best option at the moment

MLs aside with GG
I am not asking you to remove the MLs. You can handle them as Gnome Live. With closed registration but with open view.
Or another way..

Anyway, I might say stupid things!

Thank you
- alex