Re: [Fwd: Question about the trademark policy and usage of the GNOME logo]

Hi,

On 04/17/2012 06:17 PM, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why do some people have issues with "powered by
GNOME" phrase?

To put it in perspective; I considered that we were missing an opportunity by not putting Mint on the list of GNOME distributions - Cinnamon is GNOME 3 based, and I thought it would be good to associate the GNOME brand with it. Allan, as I recall, believed that doing so diluted the brand, since Cinnamon is such a heavily modified GNOME 3 experience.

So not in the context of stickers.

Cheers,
Dave.

--