Introduction

Hello List,

I'm a long time user of the GNOME desktop but a new subscriber to the
list. Just taking a few moments to introduce myself and say hello to
everyone.

I'm a 37 year old software developer, entrepreneur, and activist, living
in Oklahoma. I've been using Linux since around 2001 with Red Hat being
my first introduction to the OS. Since then, I've tried a variety of
distros, finally finding my home in Debian and Ubuntu.

Looking forward to jumping in and helping out with marketing (I do a lot
of it for my company) and forward to meeting all of you folks.

Cheers,
Anthony Papillion