Re: [Fwd: Question about the trademark policy and usage of the GNOME logo]

Hi,

On 04/17/2012 05:43 AM, Karen Sandler wrote:
This says "Powered by GNOME" and I know that some folks wanted us to shy
away from using terms like that or "GNOME Technologies", though I think
it's also necessary to provide ways for folks to say that there are GNOME
components involved in their products to help people understand how useful
GNOME is.

Personally I have no issues with "Powered by GNOME" - the stickers are destined to be stuck to a laptop after all, not a GNOME derivative.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary