Re: marketing list round up

Brian Cameron wrote:
>          * The next issue of GNOME Journal is coming out in July or
>            August 2011?  With GNOME 3.2 on the way, do we have nothing
>            interesting to say?
>            https://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal

Paul & I no longer have time to work on GNOME Journal.  Sri, Jayson Rowe
and other folks have expressed interest in taking it over.  As I
understand it, we're just waiting on Paul to hand the keys over.
However, I know there have been discussions on the marketing list about
just reabsorbing GNOME Journal into the main GNOME blog or otherwise
redesigning it or redeploying those energies.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-journal-list/2011-July/msg00004.html

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2011-June/msg00044.html

--
Sumana Harihareswara