Redesigning GNOME News

Hi all,

It's been really good to see changes to our news channels being
discussed recently. As I mentioned recently, I think it would be a good
idea to think about this holistically.

I've started a page on the wiki [1] that contains some discussion
points and planning material. Please contribute to that page! We need
examples of good practice, discussion and potential plans that can be
evaluated.

One thing that we need to discuss is the future of the GNOME Journal. I
haven't been involved in this in the past, so I'd really like to hear
the views of current contributors. That said, my current opinion is
that it would make a lot of sense if the Journal moved to a blog
format.

Allan

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/NewsRedesign
--