GNOME Journal needs your help

Hi,

I've finally come to realize that due to a lack of time as I start my
own company that I don't have time to maintain GNOME Journal.  Sumana
has done a great job following up with me over the last couple months
to get the next issue out as all the articles are in, but I haven't
had the time or motivation to make it happen.  Sumana has a new job
herself and finds herself in a similar situation.

Is there anyone out there who would like to carry the torch for GNOME
Journal?  I'd be happy to help mentor and get you on your way.  For
the moment though, we should consider GNOME Journal on a hiatus.

Please let me know if you're interested in helping out!

Paul