Re: Urgent - 3.2 Press Release

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 02:46:02PM +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
>> As in trying by building the tarballs?
>> I don't think we have live-cd's this time around.
>
> Plan is to have them. Suggest *not* to advertise tarballs. We don't in
> the release-notes.

The 3.0 release notes had a section on how to get the release. Might be useful:

"The source code for GNOME 3.0 is freely available for download and
redistribution. (Users are recommended to wait until GNOME 3.0 is
available through a distribution or vendor, however.) Information on
how to get GNOME 3.0 can be found on the GNOME 3 website. This site
also provides 3.0 live images that you can use to try it out."

Thanks for picking this up, Karen!

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org