Re: Urgent - 3.2 Press Release

Looks good in general, a couple of small remarks.

On 09/26/2011 06:50 AM, Karen Sandler wrote:
I think in particular we probably need a transition sentence for Jim Whitehurst's quote. Also, I switched between GNOME 3 and 3.0 as I thought the context required - is this the way to go?
Makes sense.
GNOME 3.2 improves the sleek GNOME 3.0 by adding refinements to the visual theme, enabling easier window resizing, fully integrated messaging, new contacts framework and integration and improved document management. It introduces the building blocks for new application experiences and the basis for integration of online services.
Easier window resizing feels a bit minor together with things as a new contacts framework and the GNOME Documents app. We have a bunch of other nice things such as a new onscreen keyboard, webapps.
Users and fans of GNOME have planned release parties in a number of cities around the world. Users can download GNOME 3.2 from http://gnome.org to try the new release immediately, or wait for distributions to carry it over the coming months.
As in trying by building the tarballs?
I don't think we have live-cd's this time around.
- Andreas