Re: gnome3.org update [Was: 4/14 Friends of GNOME videos finished and posted]

Sounds great.

Do you think you might have time to add these to a wiki page?  That
way, if we get any new volunteers looking to help, we can easily point
them to a set of tasks that need to be worked on.

Thanks again for all your work on this.

Paul