Re: bad press in the G+ circles/press

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 22:05, Luc Pionchon <pionchon luc gmail com> wrote:

> "What I mean is that, if you enter the discussion, do it in a
constructive way. It's about tackling empty, fallacious, or too vague
statements ; and get to the point. It's about pro-actively extracting
valuable feedback."

----
Here's a snip,
from Slashdot :
(http://tech.slashdot.org/story/09/01/24/1842218/Linus-Switches-From-KDE-To-Gnome)
"In a recent Computerworld interview, Linus revealed that he's
switched to Gnome — this despite launching a heavily critical
broadside against Gnome just a few years ago. His reason? He thinks
KDE 4 is a 'disaster.' Although it's improved recently, he'll find
many who agree with this prognosis, and KDE 4 can be painful to use."

Linus is Linus, even though we need to hear what all our users say and
what their feedback is. All feedback is important.
Sure Linus has influence, maybe we can leverage off this, to benefit project.

I have to agree with Luc.

Maybe having a similar open space like "http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/";
we can stir conversation and get more awesome feedback.

Karl