marketing meetup at DS

Hi all,

Together with Karen I'll host a marketing team meetup to discuss a
couple of things. Please attend if you can!!! Of course we'll share the
results and input on what to discuss is welcome here too.

http://wiki.desktopsummit.org/Workshops_%26_BoFs/2011/gnome-
marketing_meetup

I'd also like you to stay for the cross-desktop marketing meetup we'll
do after the GNOME one.

http://wiki.desktopsummit.org/Workshops_%26_BoFs/2011/cross-marketing-
meetup

Yes, I've reserved 2 hour for both but esp the second one will surely be
cut short considering I'm going to cook - see here:
http://wiki.desktopsummit.org/Food_time

Sign up for that too ;-)

Cheers,
Jos