From: YouTube Service <service youtube com>
Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Subject: Tanath9 sent you a message: Comments disabled?
To: GNOMEDesktop <video gnome org>

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Tanath9 has sent you a message:

Comments disabled?
To:gnomedesktop

What the hell is wrong with you? You're part of the open source community. Comments can provide valuable feedback, which I hoped to provide... only to find you disable comments for your videos. Disgraceful.

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066