Re: Fwd: Tanath9 sent you a message: Comments disabled?

Stormy Peters wrote:
> I didn't set comments to disabled

No, I did. :)

> but I find I don't feel strongly one way or the other.
>
> Thoughts?

The YouTube channel wasn't meant as a delivery platform. It was
primarily intended as a hosting solution, with the videos then being
embedded in our websites.

I originally disabled the comments (Bryen helped, I think) because we
were getting comments and we didn't have the capacity to effectively
moderate. And I didn't want negative comments sitting below our videos.

The problem with turning comments on is that we need to moderate
reliably and consistently. It's an ongoing commitment.

Allan
--
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org