Re: Copy for Linux 92

Máirín:

Here is the print-ready PDF:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/gnome/gnomead_final.pdf

This is a cute ad and I do like it.

A few minor criticisms, though.

It seems a bit ambiguous to me.  I would probably think that this was
an ad for a social networking service for meeting friends who speak
different languages if I did not already know that GNOME is a desktop.
I suppose, though, that most people who read a Linux magazine would
already mostly know what GNOME is, though.

Also, it seems a shame not to highlight that GNOME 3 is soon being
released in an ad that we place right now.  Perhaps changing "Meet
GNOME" to "Meet GNOME 3" or adding some "Coming soon...GNOME 3" text
might help and not be too much work.

Brian