Re: Copy for Linux 92

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 16:33 +0200, Joey Ferwerda wrote:
> Hey Mairin
>

> Looks great!
> Really love what you did with the design!
>

> May i suggest making the gnome backdrop image just a little brighter?
> (whan using opacity, 3 or 4%, when using brightness values, 3 of 255)

There were a lot of negative reactions to the first one (gnome 3 looks
less easy, etc etc)

I found this one by hbons & andreasn in the dropbox, and i think it's
way awesomer, so I think we should use it. I'm prepping it for the mag's
specs now.

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/gnome/drawing.png

~m