Task for Google CodeIn (Ref: - Andre Klapper)

Dear Sir/Madam,

 I had the following task in my mind for Google Code In 2010 about Gnome and would love to mentor for the same. I have broken down the task into points:-

Task name: - Gnome Cognizance
Details: -

1)The participant has to create a 2min video about Gnome. Explain its advantages and why one should use it.

2)Upload the video on you-tube and also on his/her facebook account.

3)Make a small report on Gnome siting its advantages,usage etc and upload it on www.scribd.com

Well the task is of moderate difficulty and it would help to create a lot of publicity as YouTube, scribd and facebook are very powerful tools for publicity. Also the task is fun - filled and won't feel like a burden to the participant.

I had talked to Andre Klapper regarding the same and he asked me to get your approval first.

So do let me know if I can be the mentor for the above task.

Regards,
Jayneil.