Re: GNOME 3.0 official logo and banners

Hi,

On 11/22/2010 01:50 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
(e.g. add "TM", change the fonts) according to the brandguidelines.

The TM is optional for the logo to be considered a trademark (at least in the US, and also places I'm familiar with in Europe). In fact, I prefer GNOME without it, because I think it's ugly. As a case in point, Apple (trademarked up the watusi) does not feature either the R or TM suffices anywhere on their products, for exactly this reason.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary