Reimbursement further costs.

Hello

First off all, thank you for making it possible for me to contribute in Boston Summit, this was a very useful convention!

Jason will sent you guys a email regarding reimbursement of the hotel costs, since he payed for it in advance and we shared a room.
Also I had spend about 90 dollar on travelling inside of Boston, but I was not able to get recites from the travelling.
Its from 2 cab rides and Subway costs (I tried using the subway as much as I could to safe costs).
I also did some travelling for own benefits, but did not include that in this costs (1 additional cab ride and 1 metro ride on the last day).

I tried to cut expenses as much as possible for the Foundation, and I think I did rather well!

Thank you for everything

Joey Ferwerda

--
Alias. Morton Black