Re: Urgent - Screenshots needed

Hi Lidia,

I agree with Jos, that your website is useful and probably the easiest thing to do is to create a wiki page that shows them off and then file a bug for someone to put them on gnome.org.

Thanks so much for creating this page! I think it is something that was very much needed and will be used by many people making presentations to talk about GNOME. I hope we will continue to see you on the list - both reviewing and making suggestions and contributing!

Welcome to GNOME marketing!

Best,

Stormy

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet gmail com> wrote:
On Monday 25 October 2010 01:21:24 Lidia Urra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I send you all my work on the website for screenshots
> to GNOME, you can see it know on
>
> http://alumnos.elo.utfsm.cl/~lurra/

I like the screenshots. So your goal with this website is to create a site
with official screenshots of GNOME? That's not a bad idea - of course user-
screenshots can be found on gnome-look.org plenty but official ones can be
very useful.

I would however just put them on thew wiki that Stormy mentioned, unless you
want to use this as some marketing tool? If so, where would it fit in exactly?
The GNOME website could use a screenshot tour page, that might be a good
spot...