Re: Branding of GNOME-hosted Tomboy Online

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 07:29 -0800, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:17 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> > I'd have no objection to "Tomboy Online" personally. "GNOME Notes" would
> > also float my boat.
>
> And I have no objection to that, either.  online.gnome.org/notes would
> work fine for me.

The URL seems more important to me than the branding graphics,
since any URL change will involve us maintaining redirects for
a long time.

What about online.gnome.org/tomboy?  This gives us a starting
point for future GNOME Online services, but still retains the
Tomboy brand.

--
Shaun