Re: Branding of GNOME-hosted Tomboy Online

Hi Sandy,

Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> For a long time, I've been referring to this hypothetical service as
> "Tomboy Online".  I have registered the domains tomboy-online.com and
> tomboy-online.org in anticipation of this deployment.
>
> Before we go ahead with using that domain name and branding, I'd like
> to make sure there is no objection from folks on this list.

Just to be clear on the origin of your apprehension - clearly you're
anticipating controversy of some sort.

Are you worried about a backlash this because Tomboy's not the only app
to sync notes with Snowy? Or because it's a Mono app?

I'd have no objection to "Tomboy Online" personally. "GNOME Notes" would
also float my boat.

Cheers,
Dave.

--