display GUADEC 5 questions posts as a cloud

People have been blogging in the GUADEC meme[1]. I'd love to take all those posts and display links to them artistically or display a tag cloud from words in those posts.

Something like:
http://www.tagxedo.com/
http://www.wordle.net/

But I'd settle for something much simpler. From a Google search it looks like there is lots of sample code for how to use PHP and other languages to generate the tags for pages.

I'm trying to see what I can do, but I could use some help from someone with coding skills and someone with artistic skills.

Is someone willing to help with me out with this?

Thanks!

Stormy

[1] http://guadec.org/index.php/guadec/index/announcement/view/10