Friends of GNOME website copy

(Oops, must have hit a shortcut key for send, sorry about that)

Anyone want to take a try at updating some of the copy on the Friends of
GNOME[1] website?

It currently says:

Thanks to donations, in 2008 we were able to:
      * Run an Accessibility Outreach Program that resulted in 6
        long-term tasks completed with three more on going in
        documentation, magification and mouse control through a webcam.
      * Organise a GTK+ hackfest that was widely seen as successful for
        getting the GTK+ developers in the same place and was essential
        to planning the future of GTK+. We plan to build on this success
        by using the hackfest
      * Grow our world-wide community of developers, including holding
        our first GNOME.Asia in Beijing last October.

We should update that for 2009.  Maybe talk about GCDS and some of the
hackfests[2]?

If you create the words, I'll commit it in Git.  :)

Thanks!

Paul

[1] http://www.gnome.org/friends/
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests