Re: gnome miro community

Hi,

will kahn-greene wrote:
> Just for clarification, I work for PCF and PCF maintains the system that
> Gnome Miro Community is on, but the software is a Django app released
> under the AGPL.  I can get it moved to any system you want.  I'm running
> Gnome Miro Community in my free time because I thought it would help
> Gnome--this is not a PCF endeavor.

When I said commercial, I meant "using the GNOME brand to leverage a
commercial product" - that doesn't appear to be happening with Miro, so
it doesn't really come into play.

> This Miro Community is set up such that all submitted videos have to be
> accepted by a curator (admin).  I think that's true of user comments, too.
>
> I hope Gnome Miro Community doesn't turn into a porn site.

I was joking. Really. Should've smileyed, I guess.

But in general, trademark usage does need some kind of a quality guarantee.

> I'll work through these soon.
>
> Thank you!

No - thank you! The site looks great.

Cheers,